What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience. Cookies also help website owners understand how users interact with their site by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Certain cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website, while others may be used for other purposes such as personalization, performance measurement, and targeted advertising.
Types of cookies we use
Below are the types of cookies we use on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features and personalization.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our website is being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to improve the overall user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Third-party cookies may also be used on our website, primarily for advertising and analytics purposes. These cookies are subject to the respective third party's privacy policies.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can modify your browser settings to block or delete cookies. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your user experience and certain features of our website may not be available.
- For Google Chrome, visit this page.
- For Mozilla Firefox, visit this page.
- For Safari, visit this page.
- For Microsoft Edge, visit this page.
- For other browsers, please consult the documentation or settings provided by your browser.